PLAN Student Report, Side 2
- PLAN includes an interest inventory that asked about activities that interest you.
- Those of greatest interest are shaded on the World-of-Work Map.
- In the Career Clusters and Career Areas chart, the areas of your interest are shaded.
- Use the information to identify specific jobs to learn more about. The booklet Using Your PLAN Results has information about the education and training needed for different jobs.
- By working through the Career Exploration and Planning Steps, you will see how PLAN results can be practically applied and how your high school coursework and future educational plans are related to the world of work.