Estimated Range of ACT Assessment Composite Scores
- Highly Selective — Majority of accepted freshmen in top 10 percent of high school graduating class.
- Selective — Majority of accepted freshmen in top 25 percent of high school graduating class.
- Traditional — All accepted freshmen in top 50 percent of high school graduating class.
- Liberal — Some accepted freshmen from lower half of high school graduating class.
- Open — All high school graduates accepted, to limit of capacity.
- This is an estimate of the range in which your ACT composite score might fall, depending on your educational experiences and effort during the rest of high school.
- This estimate is provided only if you indicated you are now in the tenth grade and you were tested in the fall; it assumes that you maintain your level of academic achievement relative to other students during the next two years.
- The listing of college admissions policies provides an approximate idea of the degree of selectivity for the various policies. This is only a general guideline. Colleges often make exceptions to their stated admissions policies.